The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is hosting its 99th Annual Convention October 23rd—24th at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. The two-day event brings brokers and industry professionals together from across the province.
“It’s been a challenging year for the industry, but brokers can affect real change with their collective power—that’s why this year’s theme is Stronger Together,” said IBAO President Jeff Gatcke. “We’re celebrating the successes we’ve experienced and we’re encouraging all Ontario brokers to get involved.”
This year’s keynote will be delivered by David Chilton, bestselling author of The Wealthy Barber and former Dragon on CBC’s Dragon’s Den, who will share his approach on generating positive results from adversity.
The event includes informative and inspiring sessions including:
- Here Comes the Flood—How Climate Change is Impacting Water Systems | Alex & Tyler Mifflin, Creators & Hosts of The Water Brothers
- Marketing to Millennials | Andrew Au, Digital Transformation & Leadership Expert
- The Future of Insurance Regulation in Ontario | Tim Bzowey, Executive VP Auto/Insurance, FSRA & Don Forgeron, President & CEO, IBC
- The Talent Pipeline—Tackling Recruitment in Novel Ways
- Federal Election 2019 | Ginny Roth, VP, National Practice & Government Lead, Crestview Strategy
- Insurer Town Halls hosted by CAA Insurance, Economical Insurance, Gore Mutual, Intact Insurance, RSA, Travelers Canada and Wawanesa Insurance
- Getting the Right Things Done | Hamza Khan, Efficiency Expert
- CEO Panel moderated by Pete Tessier, host of The Insurance Podcast, featuring Economical Insurance, Intact Insurance, Pembridge Insurance, RSA Canada, Travelers Canada and Wawanesa Insurance